Mary Costa-Pearson
This is my own take on my grandmas fast and easy camping chili. The nice thing about this one is you can make as much or little as you need. I try to keep all these things in my pantry so that when I don't know what to make its there and I can just throw it together. You can make this on the stove top or in the crock pot.

*1 lb of ground beef
* 1 small onion chopped
* 1 envelope of chili seasoning
*2 cans of chili beans no meat
*1 can of kidney beans
*1 can of black beans
*1 can of great northern beans
*1 can of cannelloni beans
*1 can of stewed tomatoes
* a couple squirts of ketchup

Brown your ground beef and onion until no longer pink
open cans of beans and drain and rinse all BUT the chili beans
put beans, ground beef, tomatoes(do not drain tomato juice) and ketchup in large pot (or crock pot)
mix in chili seasoning
cover and cook on low for about an hour stirring every once in a while
on on low in the crock pot
serve with corn bread or biscuits, cheese and sour cream




0 Responses

Post a Comment