1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows (Next time I’m doing 2 cups)
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/8 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
2 ½ tablespoons milk
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2. In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup butter, the flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans. Spread over cookie dough base. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
4. Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until filling is set. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows. Bake 2 minutes longer. Cool for 30 minutes on a cooling rack.
5. In 2-quart saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat. Stir in cocoa and milk. Heat until starts to thicken. Remove from heat. With wire whisk, gradually stir in powdered sugar until well blended. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1/2 cup pecans. Immediately drizzle icing over brownies.
6. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.