Mary Costa-Pearson
I made this last night for dinner. It was pretty tasty and pretty easy.

Ingredients:
1 egg, beaten
1 container  (15 oz.) POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Italian* Three Cheese Blend
4   green onions, chopped
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 jar  (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce, divided
16 lasagna noodles, cooked
1/4 cup  KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

Directions

HEAT oven to 375ºF.

MIX first 5 ingredients until well blended.

SPREAD 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread each noodle with 3 Tbsp. cheese mixture; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in dish. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan; cover.

BAKE 40 to 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering the last 10 min.

TIPS:

I played around with this a bit. This is what I found to make it a bit easier. When the pasta is done, put it in a strainer and run some cold water over it. This will help keep them from sticking together. Lay the noodles out flat, otherwise they tend to stick in the shape they are left. Pat the noodles dry with a clean kitchen towel or paper towel otherwise the cheese mixture will not stick. 3 tbs is roughly the same as 1/4 up if you don't want to measure out 3 tbs each time. Makes it go a bit faster. I used whole wheat pasta to make it a bit more "figure friendly" as Rachael Ray says. I don't think it changes the flavor of the dish at all.

I added hamburger to mine. Just add the meat to the cheese mixture and mix well.  I think italian sausage cooked and crumbled would be good in this too. This recipe is one of those you can change up to fit your own likes. If you try something different with this let me know!

2 Responses
  1. Seed to Sow Says:

    Can't wait to try this one- soooo easy!!!!! Thanks for posting this friend!!!


  2. You are so very welcome!!! Enjoy!
    Let me know what you think and if you change anything up, I am always up for different ideas


Post a Comment