Mary Costa-Pearson
Days like today soup just seems like the best dinner. And I needed something quick and easy. This recipe is super fast and easy. And tasty! My husband likes tomatoes but doesn't like them cooked and chunky in things, SO I take the time to drag out the food processor and I blend up the tomatoes. I added the ranch and taco seasoning to the tomatoes to cut out one step. I think I actually like it better this way makes the soup a bit saucier. I made mine with deerburger since I had some left over from flat bread taco's last night.
Enjoy!
Taco Soup
1 lb. chopped chicken, roast beef or ground beef 
1 onion, chopped
1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, with liquid
1 (16 oz.) can white beans, with liquid
1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans, with liquid (I didn’t have these so I used black beans)
1 (16 oz.) can corn, with liquid
1 can Ro-tel tomatoes with chilies and liquid
1 (16 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid (I used a can of crushed tomatoes)
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
1 pkg. Ranch dressing
Saute ground beef & onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or put in your crock pot on low for 3-4 hours. Top with sour cream, tortilla chips and grated cheese.
 if meat is already cooked , just saute the onion 
0 Responses

Post a Comment