My friend Robin made these for a party over the weekend and they were really good, and they have 3 ingredients! Can't make it much easier than that. So she challenged me to see if I could find some good 5 ingredients or less recipes for my blog. I am accepting her challenge and I will post them as I find them and try them out :)
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- this is the mustard sauce that was served with them:
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream (low fat is ok)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper, if desired
1Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
2Transfer to a plastic air-tight container.
4Will keep in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.