Mary Costa-Pearson
My friend Robin made these for a party over the weekend and they were really good, and they have 3 ingredients! Can't make it much easier than that. So she challenged me to see if I could find some good 5 ingredients or less recipes for my blog. I am accepting her challenge and I will post them as I find them and try them out :)

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 pound ground pork sausage
  • 2 cups biscuit baking mix
  • 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded

DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
  3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
  4. this is the mustard sauce that was served with them:
  5. Ingredients

    Directions

    1. 1
      Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
    2. 2
      Transfer to a plastic air-tight container.
    3. 3
      Keep refrigerated.
    4. 4
      Will keep in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
0 Responses

Post a Comment