Mary Costa-Pearson
Hello my name is Mary and I am a blog slacker! lol 2 of my 3 kids have been sick over the last week so not much has gotten done. I am continuing my 5 ingredient or less challenge and tonight I tried this one out on my family. They all liked it but 1, he's a teenager so maybe that explains it they are weird! lol This dish is also fast and easy!


Pork Chops With Apples & Stuffing


Ingredients

  • boneless pork chops
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

  • 1 (6 ounce) package pork stuffing mix

  • 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, with cinnamon

Directions

  1. 1
    Brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat.
  2. 2
    Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
  3. 3
    Spread pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13”x9” baking pan; place pork chops on top.
  4. 4
    Spoon stuffing mix over top; cover.
  5. 5
    Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
0 Responses

Post a Comment